Sunday, January 8, 2012

New things to say...but really nothing to say...hey I'm a politician!

So I have decided to entertain my one loyal follower (my mom) with new posts on other DIY stuff that I endeavor.  Since I have always liked to do things myself and can sometimes feel like everyone in marketing is lying to me, I like to do all sorts of stuff on my own, like DIY beauty!  I make my own face "wash" oils, body lotions, body exfolients, facial moisturizer, all different types of hair and face masks etc.  I love trying new "recipes" for beauty.  I like the idea of natural beauty, as natural as I can get and stand :) Mind you, I do not mean make-up!!  I love the Sephora store!!  Give me a shopping basket, 1 hour and $100 and I will be so happy, of course with only $100 to spend, I would only need about 10 minutes...but I digress.  So in the near future (i hope) I will blog about other things I am doing, recipes for food, beauty stuff and of course house stuff.  Haven't done much lately as time and money are at a low right now.  Had a great time during Christmas with my parents, they came out here for a few days and my dad put up paneling in my living, dining room and kitchen wall....then my mom and I painted!  It was awesome!  My mom and I also went and did a little shopping for treasures :)   We went to Goodwill where I found a rare blue mason jar, I was beside myself and held it tight as I was sure everyone knew the value of this jar and was about to tackle me (good luck with that! haha); then I found a whole bunch of other stuff that I needed!  My mom, made sure we were pleasantly scented for the trip by breaking a very fabulous bottle of Avon perfume that was about 30 years old!  No one would go near us and all the lovely, elderly ladies commented on how we stunk!  We laughed so hard, I think I tinkled a little....a benefit I have enjoyed as I age.  I don't have any fabulous pictures to post right now as I am laying in bed about to pass out....not even sure this post is coherent...if its not...well sorry about about that.  Read it again tomorrow night, late...might make more sense then.


I have just started back to school full time and it takes much of my time, ssssooooo as much as I love to blog, and I really do love it!  I don't much time to do it, or really anything to blog about, unless you all, meaning my mom who is probably the only one reading this, wants to here the saga that is my life, then I will wait for something titillating to write about...  night all  (mom :)  and mom, since you are my audience, i am changing the font :)  "well thats fantastic"


BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!!!


No not really....not yet

No comments:

Post a Comment